Job Reference: Callie 67253
Experinced Game engine developer needed
We are currently looking for a talented C++ developer to work on our game The Little Vikings as senior game engine developer.
Are you a passionate about developing great games ? Do you have a proven track record in developing game engines in C++ ? Do you like making and playing multiplayer games? Are you an team player? If the answer to the above is yes then you should contact us asap.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
As an game engine developer you need to have a very good understanding of OpenGL, path finding algorithms, 3D Game development, Good mathematical skills and be able to have a good grasp of C++ to a senior level. A proven track record in game development is a must.
- Degree in Computer science
- 4+ years experience in commercial game development especially game engine related
- A very good understanding of OpenGL and 3D game development in general
- Good understanding of C++ and debugging skills in a multi-threaded environment
- Comfortable with linear algebra and game developer related math
- Experience with spatial data structures and search algorithms
- A good understanding of general gaming algorithms such as path finding (A* or similar), Collision detection etc
- Good understanding of memory management problems and issues
- Must be able to speak fluent English
- Based in the Wroclaw Poland or be able to relocate there
Good to have:
- Unity or Unreal Engine experience
- C# or SQL experience
If you like to be considered for this position then please send your CV and a covering letter together with the job reference above to email@example.com